Friday, May 15, 2015

Finding My Way

for years I have been struggling to find my way. what is my purpose? What does God want from me? What does God want for me? God has a plan for all of us but I have never been able to quite figure out what it is me. This quote from the book  Spirit Bridge may be a clue.
It certainly is requiring me to pray

The most potent attack of the enemy will always come against our identity. He does not want us to know who we are. He does not want us to know our talent, our true heart’s desire, our destiny, our path. For if we know these things and live out of them with passion, we become extremely dangerous to him. If we live in our true, free, Spirit-infused identity, he will do everything possible to thwart our realization of that knowledge

No comments:

Post a Comment