Thursday, September 10, 2015

Finding my inner leader Part 3

In this series of posts I have been exploring my desire to be a leader in my church in the area of  prayer. I have determined that if I am going to be  the leader that is required I must first become a strong prayer warrior myself. So that is what, under God's direction, I will do.

I see three steps that I must take in order to become a prayer leader:

    First - examine my own life and make sure I am in step with the Spirit in all areas
 
    Secondly - read and study, learn from other prayer leaders

    Thirdly - pray for God's guidance and direction

Recently I saw the movie War Room, an inspiring story about the power of prayer and the importance of prayer warriors. I was so moved that I picked up the book and Bible study that are based on the movie. As good a place to start as  any I'm thinking.


As I begin moving towards this ministry, I don't want to neglect the other two areas of ministry I feel led towards - fitness/health and personal ministry. For now I will focus my attention on prayer and that will be reflected in my blog posts. Now and then I will share some thoughts on a fitness/health ministry or personal ministry as God leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment